Thursday, June 17, 2010

"My life" (a little about me)

I was born in Sacramento, California. We did not live there long we moved to a place called Plasureville(unsure on spelling), California. There I roamed Gods good earth on a LDS Camp ground for young woman. My family was the caretakers for a few years the camp it self was about 87 acres large in a box canyon just south of Sacramento. I could go anywhere and do anything my little heart desired, up hills or mountains through streams or caves my life was free. I did have a friend her name was Buffy, a large Golden Retriever that loved to come with me on all my travels. How lucky I was to see and explore to do and to be what I wanted with my dog. I would come home, mom knew I would be fine as long I was with the dog. What a life, what a day that I had lived! Great were those simple events in my life.

I am excited to express that events in my life because I will be going back to visit in the next few years, I could bring a Dog.

God is good.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome life you had! Wow! Nice Blog Elder! Good job.

    ReplyDelete