Friday, June 25, 2010

Jesus Said(3)


Jesus said,
 "I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep."

 This chaphter is about followers of Christ being like sheep.
In John 10:16 Christ said,"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be cone fold, and one shepherd.What could this mean? The Book of Mormon has the answer in 3 Nephi 15
This is Jesus speaking to a large group of People in the American Continent after he ascended to heaven in Jerusalem, he came back down to this People in America. He said," And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching.

I know this is true by the power of the Holy spirt of God and God lives.

More Chapters on us as sheep Ezekiel 34 .

No comments:

Post a Comment