Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Story ; Saveing in more than one way.

Let me tell you the story first, I was in Buffalo in our apartment during lunch, I went to the bathroom and come back, my companion is gone, there is screaming coming from the other room. I ran quickly to the laundry room where our neighbor slipped in scalding hot water and hit his head. He was yelling, "God help me", while flailing his arms. We quickly turned him over helped him up,  we tried to adjust his clothes, because of this, he starts to run to the door very embarrassed and hits his head again, but makes it into his apartment . We have talked with him since he is OK and has been to church a few times.
 When I thought of missionaries saving people, I did not think literally. God works in mysterious ways.
I have felt the reality of GODs personal love for all this Creations, most of all, his Children.

More inspiration stories found at Mormon.org, click here

1 comment:

  1. Wow, great story Elder. Was your comp Elder Cook at the time? Everything happens for a reason. Nice blog. Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete