Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can you image the lord Jesus, coming down from the sky?

I can! How sweet would that be! I saw a big out door play this last week centered on the lord Jesus Christ, The high light of the whole play( in my opinion) is where Jesus is coming from the sky. If you are familiar with the Record know as the Book of Mormon, The Pinnacle of that book is Jesus of Nazareth, coming from the sky, then himself teaching his Message about what he did in Jerusalem to  the American Nation of that time. How he did  he do that? Good Question, I don't know. I know this God is good.

IF you want to read more about Jesus going up then down in the sky, you can read the following.

3 Nephi 11(Book of Mormon)

Acts 1(Kings James Bible)

Exodus 33(Kings James Bible)

Ether 3(Book of Mormon)


P.S. This is only a little of Jesus coming down to help out his people.

No comments:

Post a Comment